DUE TO THE CURRENT LOCKDOWN SITUATION WE HAVE HAD TO MAKE THE VERY DIFFICULT DECISION TO SUSPEND ALL PHYSICAL HOME VISITS TO SAFEGUARD BOTH SANTA AND HIS ELVES, TOGETHER WITH THE FAMILIES, THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN VISITING.
HOWEVER; ON A POSITIVE NOTE, SANTA AND HIS MISCHIEVOUS ELVES ARE STILL PROVIDING THE EXACT SAME EXPERIENCE VIRTUALLY USING THE POWER OF ZOOM VIDEO CALLING.
THE ADDED BENEFIT OF THIS IS THAT YOU CAN ALSO INVITE EXTENDED FAMILY MEMBERS FROM DIFFERENT HOUSEHOLDS ONTO THE CALL SO THE WHOLE FAMILY NO MATTER WHERE IN THE WORLD CAN ENJOY THIS TRULY MAGICAL EXPERIENCE WITH THE BIG MAN HIMSELF TOGETHER WITH HIS ELVES.
PLEASE VISIT OUR ZOOM PAGE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
FOR UPDATES AND COMPETITIONS TO WIN FREE VISITS SIGNUP TO ENSURE YOU DON’T MISS OUT!
BE THE FIRST TO HEAR!
*Additional NR postcodes will be added upon demand
Select the community where you live.
Select an available date.
Select an available time window.
Santa will greet the children at your doorstep and you will have the option of welcoming him in (if government guidelines at the time allow this) or Santa will happily interact at the doorstep or in your garden.
Fill in your details and provide your mobile telephone number – this is important for on the day (without a Mobile contact number the Booking cannot be taken.
Make payment to confirm your appointment.
Fill in Santa’s e-letter ahead of his visit so he has all the latest info about the children (This is all completely secure and GDPR compliant).
Feel all fuzzy and excited inside knowing that your little ones will receive a magical experience, like no other, with Santa visiting them, safe in their own home and family bubble.
- 1. Santa’s elf will message you shortly before your visit so you and the children can be ready
- 2. Santa and his elf will knock at your door shortly after you receive your text message – we recommend that you allow the children to open the door at this point
- 3. Get your cameras at the ready and watch the magic unfold
- 4. Santa will greet the children at your doorstep and you will have the option of welcoming him in (if government guidelines at the time allow this) or Santa will happily interact at the doorstep or in your garden
- 5. Santa will explain that he is visiting the girls and boys that have been extra good this year and is checking in on them to thank them and ensure that they keep up the good work
- 6. Each child will receive their gift and certificates
- 7. The visit will finish off with Santa Selfies (again socially distanced if required at the time of the visit, following the government guidelines)
- Santa might not be in his usual grotto’s this year due to the current global situation
- There will be no need to queue for hours in cold and wet weather whilst maintaining social distancing between other families in stores or garden centres
- There will be no need to go to an outside event which will mean more queues, inclement weather and the challenge of keeping your children covid free
- Your children still get to see Santa this year, yet in the comfort and safety of their own homes and safe in their own family bubble
- This, unique experience will be more magical and exciting as Santa will know all there is to know about the children – the children believe he is the REAL Santa
*Additional Norfolk locations to be added upon demand.
Prices start from £50 for up to 4 children (£12.50 per child). Each child thereafter is £10 per child up to a maximum of 6 children in total.
Santa appreciates that not everyone will be able to get an appointment and early booking is strongly recommended due to the demand. He does have plans to make more slots available and in more Norfolk locations so make sure you are on his waiting list and following his Facebook page to receive further updates.
You can add up to 6 children per visit
Santa appreciates that he isn’t able to get to every community. There are 2 ways in which you can still get a visit. Try to find a friend or family member in one of the communities Santa will be visiting and ‘buddy’ up with them (bear in mind there are a maximum of 6 children per visit). Or there are some limited VIP visits where Santa can be booked at any time and date and will stay for longer.
Each child receives a gift from Santa together with one of his Santa Visit certificates. In addition to the gifts there will be the opportunity for many photos and the children can interact with him and ask everything they ever wanted to.
The standard Santa visit lasts for 15 minutes and the VIP experience lasts for 35 minutes.
Absolutely. All our Santa’s and Elves are rigorously checked and go through Santa’s training to ensure they provide the magical experience you’d expect from Santa.
Santa’s VIP experience allows you to book a longer visit at a time and location within Norfolk convenient to you. If at the time government guidelines allow; Santa will enter your home and sit with the children and read them a story as well as all the laughter and banter you would expect from Santa and his mischievous elf. The VIP experience is perfect for those that want to make their children’s visits extra special
The VIP experience starts from £125 for up to 4 children. Each child thereafter is £10 per child up to a maximum of 10 children in total per visit